How do I book?
* Bookings can be placed via phone with David, Sandy, or Mike at (915)777-0546, or online with the “Book Now” button where applicable. You may also book via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Once your inquiry is received we will email you a contract and quote. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for us respond to your inquiry.
* To confirm a booking, we must receive the signed contract and the deposit.
Do I need to make a deposit?
* We do require a deposit upon confirmation to reserve your booking. Deposits differ in values depending on the agreed terms. Charters are 10% of agreed charter rate or $250 whichever is greater. Tours are $50 per person.
How do I make revisions to my booking?
* Even after you have confirmed your booking, revisions can be made up to 14 days before the charter/ trip date based upon availability. Simply contact your representative via phone or email with your changes, and make sure you receive a confirmation reflecting the revision.
How can I obtain your prices?
* Pricing inquires are welcomed by phone or email. Please contact us for all quotes.
Does Classic Elegance Coaches accommodate custom orders?
* Yes, your pleasure is our goal. We want you to be completely happy with your charter/ getaway. Contact our representative and they will assist you in making your event unique.
Can I receive a refund on a canceled booking?
* A non-refund policy applies to all deposits and payments. Cancellations on our behalf will be fully refunded. If your trip has been paid, you can transfer it to someone else no later than a week in advance.
What is your payment policy?
* All bookings must be paid in full 14 days before the departure date or the order is subject to cancellation. (Subject to contractual agreement.)
Can I pay by check?
* Personal and business checks are accepted; however, a valid credit card must be on file for incidentals.
* An additional charge of $25.00 will be applied if checks are returned for insufficient funds.
Can I pay with cash?
* Cash arrangements will be done on case by case basis. Please contact us for more info.